Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Last week...

So, my daily walk to school ends with me crossing the Tiber. Temple Rome is situated in this cute building, and a princess lives on the top floor. I wish a princess lived at Temple Philadelphia. One of the first days of class, my roommate and I didn't have a whole lot of homework, so we decided to adventure the Villa Borghese gardens. First of all, the Piazza de Popolo is about a two minute walk from school, so we generally end up there before heading anywhere else.



And this guy is usually blowing bubbles for spare change. Its kind of adorable








Anyway, we ended up at the Villa Borguese gardens, which are really pretty in some parts, and other parts are totally not expected.








And this last picture really has nothing to do with anything, its on my walk to/from school, and its really just the saddest looking bike ever.


No comments:

Post a Comment