Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Field trips!

So, I have at least two field trips a week. In a fairly strange city where I am unfamiliar with the public transportation system (also, generally public transportation makes me anxious, especially when I'm by myself). And we have to get to these field trip locations by 8:30AM, most of the time by public bus. So, thats a huge step for me. Just getting to the field trips. But usually they are really cool, so when I actually find my way to the class meet up point, I get to see some awesome things. Like the Pantheon, for instance.

And the forum


And this famous statue of the founders of Rome.

I feel like I can totally nerd out, because I'm surrouded by all these familiar/really famous artifacts/buildings all the time. And, between my Rome Sketchbook class and my Art History/Early Rennaissance class, I think my brain is going to explode from all the nerding out i've been doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment